As some non-essential businesses begin re-opening in Texas, we understand that many of our patients may feel uncertain about the safety of visiting the dentist. At Fort Bend Dental, with offices in Richmond, TX, and Missouri City, TX, we are taking every possible precaution to protect our patients and staff. Read on to learn more about the proactive measures we have implemented at our dental office.
CDC Guidelines for Non-Essential Business Openings
The team at Fort Bend Dental has remained committed to following the strictest infection control guidelines for more than 30 years. In response to the pandemic, we have implemented new measures to protect our patients, our team, and our community.
We are re-opening our dental office in accordance with the measures recommended by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
Safety Procedures at Our Richmond and Missouri City Office Locations
When patients schedule an appointment at either of our offices location, they can expect the following safety procedures:
- Our team will pre-screen patients over the phone when scheduling appointments.
- Patients will call or text us upon their arrival and wait in the car. We will notify the patient when we are ready for them to come into the office.
- We will provide patients with a mask if they are not wearing one already.
- We will provide hand sanitizer to patients when they enter the office.
- We will check patient’s temperature.
- We will have the patient complete a COVID screening form on an iPad.
- We will have the patient complete a medical history update on an iPad.
- A member of our clinical team will take the patient to the operatory.
- We will administer an oral rinse to the patient. The rinse neutralizes bacteria and viruses for several hours.
- We will then proceed with the appointment.
Why Patients Should Feel Safe Coming to Our Practice
We Are the Experts
We have always and will continue to follow the strictest infection control guidelines. We maintain a clean, sterile facility.
Our patients’ health, safety, and well-being are our top priorities. This is true at all times, but we have recognized the need to be even more proactive in these times.
We Support the Community
Our support of the Fort Bend and surrounding communities continues to grow. Why? Because this is our home, because our people matter, and because we care.
At Fort Bend Dental, we emphasize the importance of routine dental exams and professional cleanings, even and especially during a public health crisis. Regular appointments allow us to remove built up plaque and tartar, reducing the risk of dental problems such as cavities and gum disease. If dental issues do develop, early detection enables us to treat them more conservatively.
To help you maintain good oral health for life, we offer the following services:
Contact Our Practice
To schedule your appointment at our practice, contact us online or call us at: (281) 499-3541